OCT4

December 18, 2012

[YOUTUBE]: Get Ready With Me


UPDATES:

VIDEO IS LIVE!! :D GO AND WATCH IT NOW! :)


UPDATES:

I DO APOLOGIZE!! THE VIDEO DID NOT UPLOAD PROPERLY AND HENCE I HAVE TO REUPLOAD IT AGAIN! :( THANKS TO THOSE THAT INFORMED ME OF THE PROBLEM.
SORRY!




I'm sooo excited to share with my readers.....

MY NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO :D




It's currently being uploaded right now and I'm sooo excited..and yet, nervous at the same time. I decided to do a "Get Ready With Me" type of video since I personally like to watch videos on YouTube showing like full-on transformations. I love seeing how someone can turn out looking so different after the effects of make-up and proper styling.

It's also really personal and confronting for me to be posting this video, cuz I am NOT confident of the way I look at all, and most of the time I'm hiding behind my eyeliner..

so for me to post this video up is a huge step that I'm taking to be more personal and to connect more closely with my readers and subscribers.

I thank each and every one of you that has left me nice comments and suggestions and support :D It really means A LOT to me!

Here are a few extra snapshots of the look that I did in the video :)






Do comment/share/like if you enjoyed the video :) I will work harder in making more videos. Please remember to subscribe too cuz it will just simply make my day knowing that my efforts and hard work are all paying off :D Subscribe to me! Make it as my Xmas present? hahaha THANK YOU!

If you haven't already seen, do head on over to my YouTube Channel to view my Daily Eye Make-Up Routine and my Natural Wavy Curls Hair Tutorial.



Thank you for watching and sticking with me on my journey :D I am truly grateful to everyone!


Goodnight Beautifuls 
:)