OCT4

October 24, 2012

[EVENT]: BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012


The happiest most exciting part of my trip back home! :D

But first, finally, I'm done with my assignments and now all I have to do is go through one more day of lectures and then I'm into my study break..freedom..to study that is.. First paper's on the 7th then 13th, 14th, and 19th :O So many papers, so many exams, so much to read :(

But now, to divert away from that sadness, I'm totally astound and amazed by the amount of views my blog garnered just because I uploaded a YouTube video of my makeup! Thanks everyone for your support and kind comments on my video/blog. It really means a lot to me and makes me feel stupid now how I was initially so afraid to just upload that video and kept overthinking (how would people view me after I post this? will they laugh? although I know some of you did! hahaha) but still, I'm so grateful and very happy with the response. On the day I uploaded my YouTube video, my blog views increased from an average of 100 views to 621!! :D (maybe some were from my family and myself) but still, I couldn't imagine getting that much. And my YouTube video is almost hitting 1,000 views!
If you haven't watched already, here's the link :)

Now, back to the happiest most exciting thing that happened in Malaysia...

I got to watch BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 in Singapore!!!! HOLY MOTHER!!! If you don't already know, I am like a HUUUUGEEE BigBang fan and was soo excited the moment I knew they were holding a concert in Singapore! And what perfect timing, during my mid-sem break too!! I am thaat crazy that me and my friends actually drove into Singapore early in the morning just to queue up so that we'd get to stand right infront of the stage. We bought the "mosh-pit" tickets and if we didn't arrive early enough, we'd definitely be standing waaay back and my T.O.P wouldn't be near me :(

But damn, I gotta give it to the Singaporeans, they are seriously so much more hardcore than I thought I was. When arriving the stadium, we saw so many other fans already queueing up! Some brought along their sleeping bags to sleep on and OMG it was just so crazy.. I thought I was crazy..

Can you see the amount of people?

Makeup-less me *horror*!, Lola and Dorothy :D

Thank god for the extremely huge umbrella that I brought along. It totally shield me from the sun. haha! See the others with their small umbrellas, barely covering their backs. The umbrella PLUS the portable mist fans I bought from Universal Studios.

(yes =.= I went all the way into USS just to buy the mist fans because shitty 3rd world country JB don't sell any of that kind! And I knew for sure that USS would sell. and my parents, not wanting me to die from heat, actually drove me all the way into USS the day before so that I could buy the fans :'( I love them sooo much and am super lucky to have them! I'm so grateful that they actually took time off work to actually bring me there just so I could get those stupid fans! stupid fans that saved my life.. love you Pops and Momsy!! )

Bear in mind, I arrived at the stadium at around 7am and the stadium wasn't even opened yet, that's why we were queuing OUTSIDE and not inside.. if that makes any sense.. After about 3hours or so, the stadium is finally opened and we're allowed to go INSIDE to queue the remaining hours till the concert starts, which was at 7PM! lol!!! Am I crazy or am I crazy? haha..


Posted this photo of me on Instagram with a very apt caption.
"Still Alive at BigBang's Concert"
LOL! geddit? geddit?


The temporary tattoos that you could get for free, courtesy from Samsung.


I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! 

I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! 
I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! 
I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! 
I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! I WILL WORK FOR SAMSUNG! 


=) Just doing my usual chant! I am sooo determined to work for Samsung because I would want to have the chance of going to Korea and actually working there! I will do anything I can to make that dream happen! Believe and you shall receive!!

Lola, Dorothy and Me :D
The 3 "crazy hardcore" BigBang fans!
They had the tattoos stuck on their faces. haha true VIPs!

I felt so happy that I didn't have to queue alone. JiaLe (also a hardcore T.O.P fan) came along to queue with us, although she didn't have too cuz her ticket was the seating ticket but she wanted to accompany us anyway! awwww :D It was so enjoyable to spend those long hours with these ladies. They made time pass so fast! Before you know it, it was almost time for the concert to begin!! *EXCITED!!!*

in case you were wondering, how the hell do I suddenly have makeup on?
simple, i brought it along with me and after changing, dumped everything back into my car.
haha! luckily i drove in, otherwise we'd be lugging it around the stadium =.=

As the time got nearer to the concert, we took turns in going to the nearby toilets to change into a new set of clothes (cuz obviously we'd be sticky and hot from queuing the whole day). I purposely wore a NEON YELLOW top with PURPLE shorts. haha hoping to be somewhat eye-catching enough to stand out from the crowd.. But it was useless anyway..haha! *come to think of it, now I regret using my iPhone to take so many photos even BEFORE entering the concert..cuz my phone died at the start of the concert :( leaving me with very very very few pictures T_T*

At around 6:20pm, they started letting us in, slowly and systematically so that they'd be no pushing or shoving involved. That's good too in a way cuz people wouldn't be hurting one another just to rush to be right in the front. Our position was superb! We had an awesome view of the stage and was right in front!!!




SEE HOW INFRONT I WAS?!!!! 


haha see that circled bit? That's where we were standing amongst the sea of people!
Now I don't mind at all that we waited close to 12 hours, because it was all worth it! 


And then... it STARTS!!!!
*shitty quality cuz it was taken from my phone..hate it! wish I brought in my Sony NEX regardless of them not allowing photography cuz I mean I saw people brining out their DSLRs for goodness sake! and BigBang even posed for their cameras :'( but nvm, I enjoyed the show a hell lot and they were sooo close to me!!! I almost fainted when I made eye contact with T.O.P!!!!

*all these shots were not zoomed in at all*
GD!



T.O.P
sooooo friggin' handsomeeeeee!!!!!

TAEYANG!


Aaannnnddd my battery's dead.. LOL! So from here, it'll be the official shots I grabbed off from their Facebook page. Enjoy HD Quality photos..




L>R: T.O.P, GD, TaeYang, DaeSung, SeungRi

TaeYang!

T.O.P!!!!
*melts*

DaeSung!
He's really cute and funny. haha

SeungRi
I used to think he wasn't that handsome, but DAYMNN he's hot in real life!!

GD!!!

Heehee^^ my T.O.P is on the big screen! LOLZ! 

What seemed like only one hour, the concert ended.. In actual fact, they performed waaay longer than they were supposed to which was totally super awesome! They performed BadBoy twice! and their performance of HaruHaru was absolutely amazing! OMG I miss the concert soooo bad!! 

And now I shall bore you with more pictures of boring people, aka us, after the concert ended. I  am still so angry with myself for being soo scared and following the rules and not bringing any camera in! :( 



Lola!

Dorothy!

JiaLe!!



My BigBang!

Memories of it are stil sooo fresh in my mind! I just can't imagine that I've actually seen them perform live! It was like watching their YouTube performances, but I was IN the video.. LOLZ! I am just super grateful that I had the chance to catch them perform live! That's one thing to tick off my bucket list :D 

Now, for that job with Samsung in Korea :D!